1. I don't swear or shout, make offensive or libellous remarks about people and ask that any comments or replies also respect this house rule.
2. I reserve the right to block tweeters or comments that break house rule 1 and likewise to block and/or report spambots, hatebots, trolls and anyone who is offensive or persistently disruptive.
3. Retweets are for info only and don't imply agreement or disagreement unless specifically stated.
4. I plan to use twitter to keep anyone interested up to date with what I'm doing in Parliament and in Devon but don't plan to tweet obsessively so it won't be a complete list.
5. I welcome feedback on what you would like me to tweet about or what I'm doing as an MP.